Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Forty Seven Weeks Old

One of Edie's biggest first year milestones was completed this week when she took her first official steps. It was fabulous, and we managed to get it on video. Unfortunately, since those first momentous movements she not taken more that two or three steps. In time, I suppose, we will look back fondly on the days when she simply crawled.

We are pretty sure she is calling Onslow and Pauline (as well as the picture of three cats on the box of cat litter) "kitty". Though, with baby-speak, one cannot me sure. What we do know, is that she uses Mahmahmummum is reference to me. In fact, the most common view I have of Edie Pants is the view you see in this week's picture. As I've mentioned before, our little Edie is very much a Mama's girl... and she is usually attached some how to my leg.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment