Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brooklyn Adri'

On the 4th of July, I finally had the opportunity to meet my cousin Shawn's little girl Brooklyn and his lovely girlfriend Britt. Brooklyn was born in January, and is one of many babies the Bean will get to chill with! Of course, I can't resist photographing babies, so here you go...

Wearing Grandpa Danny's hat (my uncle)
Photobucket

And with Grandma Karen (my aunt)
Photobucket

...and with mum, Britt..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh for cute! They turned out so good even though she wasn't smiling for you. Just shows how good of a photographer you are!
    -Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you captured the essence of soooo many emotions. Great job!!!
    I love the hands/feet picture the most!

    ReplyDelete