Monday, July 27, 2009

B & the Bean at 37 Weeks

Well, today I am full term with the Bean... 37 weeks... so we could go anytime between now and the next month. I'm thinking, however, it's going to be closer to my due date (if not after) as oppose to this week. But, you never do know.

Everything checked up fine at the doctor today. The Bean measured a little small at my last ultrasound appointment, but nothing to worry about. My placenta also moved another centimeter, so we are still on course for natural delivery, though I'm still considered a little high risk and a C-section is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Kris and I are getting really excited for the Bean's arrival. I'm trying really, really hard not to get too anxious, although every day it gets more and more difficult.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment