Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Bean at 34 weeks

Today, I had the 6th ultrasound of this pregnancy to check, once again, if my placenta has moved. For those out the loop, I have placenta previa which basically means that my placenta has been covering, or partially covering my cervix. Of course, with the placenta covering the exit there is no way for the baby to get out. In addition, I also have a high risk of bleeding. Luckily, I found out today that the I do not have a complete placenta previa, but it's still pretty low lying or maybe even still partial. No word yet if I'll need a C-section, but I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

For the most part, we've had some really good ultrasound techs. However, I had an awful experince last time which made me leave the hospital bawling because I was told by the tech that I WAS going to have a C-section and that I shouldn't get my hopes up. Today the ultrasound tech at the downtown clinic made up for the bad one at Southpoint... ten fold. She was super awesome and gave us an updated glimpse of the Bean in 3D.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment