Sunday, August 30, 2009

Little Edie's Baby Book BBQ Bash

Yesterday, my parents hosted a party for Edie's arrival. My mom wanted to make it sorta a BBQ, sorta a baby shower and sorta a BBQ. I think she did a pretty good job :)

We received a lot of wonderful books and gifts. With the birth of Edie, we've realized how fabulous and giving our friends and family are... not to mention random neighbors! We feel so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people and we thank each and every one of you for all that have you have given... both gifts and amazing support. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Anywho, here are some pictures of the party for your enjoyment :) You can find more on facebook by clicking here.

Photobucket

My uncle Danny with his grandbaby Brooklyn
Photobucket

My grandma June (my mom's mom) holding Edie
Photobucket

The beautiful cake
Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend Gail's little Girl Megan (right) and my boss's (Dave & Sarah) little Emilia... they had fun with the balloons!
Photobucket

Gail's littler girl Morgan
Photobucket

Ann & Edie
Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom with her sister Kari
Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom's cousin Jenny with Edie
Photobucket

This is Edie's "Are you serious?" face
Photobucket

Edie with my cousin Aleise
Photobucket

Photobucket

Edie, my mum & me
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment